LET US CREATE A CRAWLSPACE YOU CAN BE PROUD OF.
Many homeowners have crawlspaces with big water problems. Now yours may not look this bad, but even damp crawlspaces and basements can cause major problems. Some of those include the following;
1. Poor air quality-Approximately 40% of the air we breath comes from basements and crawlspaces. So if there is mold down there, you can be sure you are breathing it in.
2. High energy bills- Individuals who install insulation and a vapor barrier can often experience a 30-50% savings in their energy bills. We often find open holes in the crawlspace that let in damaging cold air and create condensation on the wood inside.
3. Rodent infestations- If you asked our installers and our design specialists, they would tell you that there is not a crawlspace we do work in that hasn't had any rodents or other animals. While rodents are not a primary reason for encapsulating your crawlspace, doing an encapsulation is not a bad step to help cut back on the problem.
4. Damaged sub-floor- While most don't see it, mold, condensation, dry rot, and sagging of the sub-floor are all huge problems. We've got solutions for all of it, so call us today!
5. Damaged footing and walls- Inward deflection and/or dropping of the footing can cause major issues above. We've got solutions for foundation problems as well.